There are some common issues that can occur with the Club Timer III. Luckily there are some really easy DIY solutions that you can try at home.
- The timer is picking up a “shot” at .01 seconds.
- The timer is picking up extra shots.
- The timer is showing a shot around 600-700 seconds that never happened.
- Replace Battery – Please make sure the timer has a recently purchased, fully charged 9V battery. Low voltage batteries can cause odd behavior in the unit. It is common for customers to grab a 9V out of a drawer that’s new but has lost it’s charge over the years. Please be sure that it’s a new, fully charged 9V battery.
- Adjust Sensitivity – If the Timer is picking up too many “shots” or having trouble reading them, try adjusting the sensitivity. There is a white plastic adjustment screw beneath where the battery goes in the corner. You can turn the sensitivity screw 1/8 – 1/16 of a turn counter-clockwise to decrease the sensitivity and clockwise to increase the sensitivity.
That may resolve the issue. Let me know if you continue to have issues. Thanks!